The data collected by Daró Media Group S.L., and especially those collected through this website, are processed in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data), as well as other legal provisions applicable in Spain and the European Union.
Responsible for the processing
Name: Daró Media Group S.L.
Address: Calle Pollensa 2, Oficina 14. 28290 Las Rozas, Madrid (España)
Phone: +34 91 640 46 43
There is no data protection delegate.
We store and process personal data received through this website for the following purposes:
- To send communications about news, articles, events, commercial and promotional opportunities. You can request not to receive these emails by clicking here..
- To answer queries raised by the interested party through this website.
The personal data will be kept by Daró Media Group S.L as long as the initial relationship between Daró Media Group S.L and the interested party is maintained, and the interested party does not request the deletion of his/her data.
Daró Media Group S.L. will not make automated decisions or elaborate profiles based on the data collected.
The legitimacy of the treatment is based on the receipt of the express, unequivocal and informed consent by the interested party, collected through this website.
Daró Media Group S.L. will not transfer personal data to third parties, unless it is necessary to comply with possible legal obligations.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to their personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of its processing.
- Right to object to the processing.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw the consent given, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Origin of the data
The data collected comes from forms filled in by the interested party through the website www.bitamshow.com. In case you feel your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Control Authority of any EU Member State, which in the case of Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency